In place of November’s Journal Club, there is a day long meeting on M.tb transmission…
Date: Tuesday 11 November 2014
Time: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Venue: John Snow Lecture Theatre, LSHTM, Keppel Street, London, WC1E 7HT, UK
**Register for free via Eventbrite.**
The day will be made up of talks, lively debates, and small group discussions. The topics covered will all relate to TB transmission including basic science, mathematical modelling, healthy design, epidemiology and intervention studies.
This event will be free to attend but attendees must register online. The event is being run thanks to generous support from the TB Modelling and Analysis Consortium, LSHTM TB Centre, UCL-TB, and the UCL Population Health Domain.
We are excited to have some great people joining us including,
- Allan Bennett, Porton Down
- Josie Bryant, Sanger Centre/UCL
- Ted Cohen, Yale University
- Pete Dodd, CREATE Consortium
- David Dowdy, Johns Hopkins University
- Rod Escombe, Imperial College
- Helen Ayles, ZAMBART/LSHTM
- Frank Cobelens, KNCV Foundation
- Michael Kimerling, Gates Foundation
- Charles Mgone, EDCTP
- Jimmy Whitworth, Wellcome Trust
- Robin Wood, Desmond Tutu HIV Centre
- and faculty from both UCL and LSHTM.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.